Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Check out these great deals 
from our team members 
now thru December 1

Pam from MadgesHatboxVintage says
15% off store wide, plus a special clearance section.

20% off purchases of $60 or more. Free shipping on jewelry in the US.

Deborah from blisstiques says
15% off $20 or more. Thanks!

Lynn from HighClassHighway says
Free shipping in US for my Clearance section thru 12/1

25% off over $15 plus free shipping on most

hip cricket from hipcricket says
15% store wide plus 50% clearance section (for total 65% off!)

Rosanne from RenaissanceFair says

** UPCOMING 15% SALE Nov 20-28 ** Including 'Clearance Section'

Joy McGuire from JoysShop says
25% Discount on Most Items, Including Clearance Section

25% off most items in the shop and a special holiday section that has free shipping

Betsy Keep from Betsysbijoux says
17% off with a black Friday special set up.

15% off now thru December 1. BEST PRICES OF THE SEASON! Write code BB10 at check out. Thanks for looking and Happy Shopping!!

Free shipping all items in the store